Search This Blog

Monday 5 November 2012


ISLAM WAS IN THE HEAVEN
(Before The Creation of Adam)

Prophet Jesus (Isa), the son of Mary, showed great respect for Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) and always referred to him as the ‘Messenger of God’ in the Bible (The Gospel of Barnabas). Here’s what he told his disciples about the creation of Adam:
“Then God gave his soul to man, while all the holy angels sang: “Blessed be your holy name, O God our Lord”. Adam, having sprung upon his feet, saw in the air a writing that shone like the sun; which said:
“La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad ar-Rasool Allah”
“There is only One God, and Muhammad is the Messenger of God.”
Whereupon Adam opened his mouth and said: “I thank you, O Lord my God, that you have deigned to create me; but tell me, I pray you, what means the message of these words: Muhammad is Messenger of God. Have there been other men before me?”
Then said God: “Be you welcome, O my servant Adam. I tell you that you are the first man whom I have created. And he, whom you have seen (mentioned) is your son, who shall come into the world many years hence, and shall be my Messenger, for whom I have created all things; who shall give light to the world when he shall come; whose soul was set in a celestial splendour, sixty thousand years before I made any thing.”
(From the book: God’s Prescription, Chapter: Jesus Talks About Muhammad, s.a.w.)

2 comments:

  1. True. Islam is the religion chosen for us by Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some doubt about this story :(
    Visit this link u will find why ?? :(
    http://islamqa.info/en/ref/34715/adam

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.